- Voluntary Recall of SoClean Equipment Intended for Use with CPAP Devices and Accessories: FDA Safety Communicationby FDA on December 4, 2023 at 5:00 am
A voluntary recall initiated by SoClean for use of SoClean2 and SoClean3 equipment to clean, sanitize or disinfect CPAP devices and accessories.
- Eitan Medical Ltd Recalls Sapphire Infusion Pumps for Failure to Detect Air in the Lineby FDA on December 1, 2023 at 5:00 am
Sapphire Infusion Pumps are being recalled because they may fail to detect air in the line. The failure could cause injury or death.
- Becton Dickinson (BD)/Carefusion 303 Recalls Alaris Infusion Pumps Due to Compatibility Issues with Cardinal Health Monoject Syringesby FDA on December 1, 2023 at 5:00 am
BD/Carefusion 303 is recalling their Alaris Infusion Pumps to make a correction on compatibility issues with Cardinal Health Monoject syringes.
- 2023 Medical Device Recallsby FDA on December 1, 2023 at 5:00 am
2023 Medical Device Recalls
- Baxter Issues Urgent Medical Device Correction for Novum IQ Syringe Infusion Pump Due to Potential Impact of Downstream Occlusions on Infusion Volumeby FDA on November 30, 2023 at 5:00 am
Baxter International Inc. announced today it has issued an Urgent Medical Device Correction for the Novum IQ syringe infusion pump. The Correction is due to the potential for an incomplete infusion following one or more downstream occlusion alarms. Baxter notified impacted customers in October and i
Welcome to our online store!